Patch do allow postfix use PostgreSQL as a map. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Denis Perchine
Subject Patch do allow postfix use PostgreSQL as a map.
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I made a small patch to allow postfix use PostgreSQL database as a map.
I used MySQL's map support as a template.

I have tested it locally and it was quite stable. It should have quite good
error reporting part as I copied it from another project which works under heavy
load for a long time.

Soon I will move it to heavy loaded server and maybe will send better patch.

BTW, why there are nested comments inside postfix files??? When I turn on -Wall
I get enumerous amount of warnings.

--
Sincerely Yours,
Denis Perchine