Urgent! RE: E_Failed issue (also problem reading the record to edit it). - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Joel Fradkin
Subject Urgent! RE: E_Failed issue (also problem reading the record to edit it).
Date
List pgsql-odbc

I kind of got it to work using a larger number in

MaxLongVarcharSize=8190;

Modified to use

MaxLongVarcharSize= 132560;

But now other sql statement are returning E_failed.

I do not understand what this is setting and how it relates to the size of text fields, can someone help me out here?

Joel Fradkin