query returning no lines - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guido Notari
Subject query returning no lines
Date
List pgadmin-support
I have a rather nasty problem with pgAdmin, verified today when I
installed version .59
On reinstalling version .34, I verified having the same problem --
didn't notice it before...

The problem is, on executing an 'arbitrary SQL query', a rather complex
one, I continue to obtain a dialog box stating 'Query Executed OK!',
with no lines returned.

Exactly the same query, executed on the same database, returns 8 rows
both in psql and in pgaccess -- verified copying and pasting it, reading
it from the same file, etc, etc.

I'm rather lost, am I overlooking something, or...?

    Ciao
        Guido