Can't Update Database! - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Raymond Law
Subject Can't Update Database!
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
HI,

    I am using VB6 with PsqlODBC to access PostgreSQL 6.4. The PostgreSQL was installed on the redhat5.2.
I can insert or update the data in the database through VB6, but don't know what's happened, I can't insert new record to
the database with the following error after removed the dsn from odbc and  re-add it again.

Run-Time Error : "3027" Cannot update. Database or Record is Readonly.

I am sure that I have un-clicked the "ReadOnly" in the driver or datasource option.

Following is quoted from the log. DSN info : readonly ='0'

Thanks for your attention.

Raymond