Re: Big 7.1 open items - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kaare Rasmussen
Subject Re: Big 7.1 open items
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Here is the list I have gotten of open 7.1 items:

I thought that someone was working on
outer joins
better views (or rewriting the rules system, not sure what the direction was)
better SQL92 compliance
also, I think that at some time there was discussion about a better interface
for procedures, enabling them to work on several tuples. May be wrong though.

But if all, or just most, of the items on your list will be finished, it ought
to be a 8.0 release :-)

Kaki Data                tshirts, merchandize      Fax:        3816 2582
Howitzvej 75               �ben 14.00-18.00        Email: kar@webline.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        L�rdag 11.00-17.00       Web:      www.suse.dk