Patch for 'Not to stuff everything as files in a single directory, hash dirs' - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Denis Perchine
Subject Patch for 'Not to stuff everything as files in a single directory, hash dirs'
Date
Re: Patch for 'Not to stuff everything as files in a single directory, hash dirs'
List pgsql-hackers
Hello all,

I did small patch for subj. I am sure that it is not perfect, but it works for me.
I will continue its testing. This is my first patch to pgsql. If you will find some
obvious mistakes, do not flame, just show the right way.

If you have further suggestion/ideas, do not hesistate to contact me.

--
Sincerely Yours,
Denis Perchine

E-Mail: dyp@perchine.com