210 - SQL STATE = 28000 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Bill
Subject 210 - SQL STATE = 28000
Date
List pgsql-bugs
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/4260/43g34cq9.png

Hi,

I use the programme Pokertracker. I successfully converted my database to P=
ostgreSQL however when I resart my computer the error in the picture appear=
s and it won't run. The guys at PT don't know what to do with this problem.=
 I have successfully uninstalled and reinstalled ten times and the same thi=
ng occurs. We have tried with the Norton Firewall off, tried running Winsoc=
k but it keeps happening. I have a Compaq Presario, I recently tried again =
after having the motherboard upgraded to dualcore but the same problem occu=
red. Any suggestions appreciated.

Bill.=