Re: Header File cleanup. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: Header File cleanup.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 29 May 2000, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> I'll give you a different source to read ... the archives :)  This one has
> been bounced back and forth a few times already, with *at least* twice

Well, I had read in the archives some already, but, after getting your message,
I looked again.  And found src/tools/pginclude/pgfixinclude and friends.

HOWEVER, for exported headers that are installed, this is suboptimal (not to
arbitrarily reopen a can of worms).  There is a bug listed on RedHat's bugzilla
about this very issue.  I'll check a little more, and I may have to undo
pgfixincludes handiwork for the exported headers packaged in the rpm -devel
subpackage.

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio