Re: Thus spoke SQL3 (on OO) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert B. Easter
Subject Re: Thus spoke SQL3 (on OO)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 21 May 2000, Chris Bitmead wrote:
> It is from
> ftp://gatekeeper.dec.com/pub/standards/sql
> and dated 1994. Is there something more recent?

I believe so!  1994 is an old draft.  From what I understand, SQL3 is an
official ISO standard as of sometime back in 1999.  It may be that the
official standard cut out the things you quoted.

Try downloading the stuff at:
ftp://jerry.ece.umassd.edu/isowg3/x3h2/Standards/

--
Robert B. Easter
reaster@comptechnews.com