[pgadmin-support] Second+ connect with saved password don't work - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From
Subject [pgadmin-support] Second+ connect with saved password don't work
Date
List pgadmin-support
In my database connections I have saved database passwords.

When I start pgAdmin, then I can automatically connect to a database.

When I disconnect and try to connect again, then I get following Message
with password request:
fe_sendauth: no password supplied
Please enter the password for the user 'XXXXX' to connect the server
- "XXXXX"

This can be reproduced on every database connection. This problem existed in
version 1.4.

When I restart pgAdmin, then the first connect to the databases works.

pgAdmin 4 v1.5
Desktop Runtime
Windows 10 x64 1511