Re: figuring out why I am having this issue - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Joel Fradkin
Subject Re: figuring out why I am having this issue
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Thanks to a bit of guidance from Dave and Merlin I now have the latest CVS
source (using a CVS tool).
I was able to compile via command line.
I tried the latest build and the text issue did not come up (I could view
and edit the text field giving me the issue).
I however had host.dll give me a memory error trying to print preview, so I
am looking at what might be the issue.

I appreciate everyone helping me out as I know you guys are busy.
I still cant believe I was using the old driver all that time (I am still
using it in production, but hope I can resolve this memory blow out).

Joel Fradkin