RE: Methode is not yet implemented. - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject RE: Methode is not yet implemented.
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Joerg,

I think there is some confusion here. Many people are using the driver
quite successfully. Me included. Can you send me the code that doesn't
work?

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Jörg Sommer
Sent: July 18, 2001 3:18 PM
To: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [JDBC] Methode is not yet implemented.

Dave Cramer schrieb:

> Joerg,
>
> Have you received a satisfactory answer to this problem yet?
>
> Dave

Hi Dave and the rest :)

I do many tests in the moment an I think I made a mistake (i'm not
sure). Perhaps, I misunderstand a error message. I tested the SELECT
query once more and the simple one works. (And much faster as with the
ODBC-JDBC-Bridge). But a SELECT query with a bit more complicated
structure, e.g. with and WHERE or ORDER do NOT work ("not yet
implemented). I test this in the moment because I don't want to wast
your time once more (sorry for that if so) if I make a mistake.

If the normal driver do not work I will test the one from fastcrypt and
another one I found on blackdown...

If I can not resolve my problem I will contact you once more...

Thank you very much for your interest

Jörg Sommer