your commnts - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From nicks.emails
Subject your commnts
Date
List pgsql-hackers
With reference to trying to alter the source code would anyone be able to
point me towards
the offending code.

as another quick(er) fix could someone comment on this
Is it possible to create a function written in c/c++ that contains a try
statement and within it
call the # with the non intersecting lsegs, so when the backend finds that
the lsegs don't  intersect returns back to the
try block and then have a  default handler to ignores the error, would the
backend return  a value before aborting or just abort
because I am hoping to be able to spend some time with this function but
don't want to waste time unnecesarily.

Regards
Nick
ps sorry to be a nuisance but I am getting desperate.