SQL Server -> Postgres migration: Stored Procedure replacement? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Eliel Mamousette
Subject SQL Server -> Postgres migration: Stored Procedure replacement?
Date
List pgsql-general
What's the standard methodology in the Postgres world for
creating functions (SQL Server calls them 'stored procedures')
that return more than one column of data per row?

I have tried using the SETOF operand in the CREATE FUNCTION
statement, and that allows me to return more than one row,
but haven't had any luck with specifying more than one return
type and hence more than one column.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,
    eliel