Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From FarjadFarid\(ChkNet\)
Subject Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi Everyone ,

My only aim is further progress of postgresql. Emails are not the best medium for consulting about complex issues.

One last point I would like to make is this.

As per Sun Microsystem’s case charging zero dollars (for Java and mysql)  means there is zero income.

I have said all I wish to say.

Whatever is the decision of the team I will happily support them.

Good luck.

Farjad Farid