Re: [INTERFACES] PostgreSQL BCB VCL Components?? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Compte utilisateur Sultan-advl
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] PostgreSQL BCB VCL Components??
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hi,
Don't know if it works with BCB but take a look to mOdbc archives mailling
list site : http://www.advl.org/public/mOdbc/
Heard something like that on the mOdbc list.
Hope that can help.
E.D.

--
Emmanuel DISCORS

Le mar, 15 f�v 2000, Tibor Laszlo a �crit :