Translation updates for 7.4/7.5: postgres-ru.po.gz - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Serguei Mokhov
Subject Translation updates for 7.4/7.5: postgres-ru.po.gz
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hello,

The attached file contains translation updates for the
postgres component. I addressed about 3 hundred
fuzzy and untranslated messages.

This file is primarily from the 7.4 branch but a large
chunk of the work should also apply to 7.5, so please
install it in the both, 7.4 and 7.5, branches.

$ msgfmt -cvf postgres-ru.po
581 translated messages, 1235 untranslated messages.

Thanks,
-s

PS: My installation of the gettext tools:

    $ gettext --version
    gettext (GNU gettext-runtime) 0.12.1
    Copyright (C) 1995-1997, 2000-2003 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
    Written by Ulrich Drepper.

reported an error for the duplicate definition of the following message in
the .po file:

    msgid "Try \"%s --help\" for more information.\n"

one for tcop/postres.c, the other one for postmaster/postmaster.c:

    $ msgfmt -cvf postgres-ru.po
    postgres-ru.po:6503: duplicate message definition
    postgres-ru.po:5473: ...this is the location of the first definition
    msgfmt: found 1 fatal error

So, I merged them into one. Let me know if this is undesired:

    #: postmaster/postmaster.c:585
    #: postmaster/postmaster.c:598
    #: tcop/postgres.c:2565
    #: tcop/postgres.c:2581
    #, c-format
    msgid "Try \"%s --help\" for more information.\n"

 postgres-ru.po.gz

Attachment