TCP/IP database connection problem with pgaccess - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Hong Jin
Subject TCP/IP database connection problem with pgaccess
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
All:

I installed pgaccess and was able to bring up the interface. But when I try
to open a database, I got an error message of "Error trying to connect to
database databasename on host IPaddress. Is the server running on host
...(host IP address or localhost) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port
5432?".
Is anyone knows how to configure and get my database connected via pgaccess?
Thanks for help!

Hong Jin
h1jin@ucsd.edu