[GENERAL] Postgres instability : AN APPEAL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Differentiated Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Subject [GENERAL] Postgres instability : AN APPEAL
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I have unfortunately programmed a mission critical application in postgres
without doing full load testing.
Now I'm getting lots of messages when I start stressing it.
Typical messages include --- Spinlock error, ReleaseLRU no files found etc.,
Last couple of days I'm battling by switching on the pgoptions. They don't
seem to help... because I can't correlate which message is coming from which
process or session or SQL.
I have posted a detailed message on this error last week. Nobody responded.

THIS IS AN APPEAL. If any of you has experience in handling postgres locking
and instabilities.... CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE TO ME. I'm desperate to talk to
somebody who can understand my problems and give me some intelligent
suggestions.

Thanks in Advance,

Murali

Differentiated Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,
176, Gr. Floor, 6th Main
2nd Block RT Nagar
Bangalore - 560 032
India