Re: Update on pgrouting on RHEL 6 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Regina Obe
Subject Re: Update on pgrouting on RHEL 6
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum

Yah I noticed it was just the dependencies but not the actual pgRouting package.  I would also like the pgRouting  2.1 in repo so I can continue my documentation and testing.

BTW: If at all possible, it would be nice to have postgis_sfcgal available too.  Not sure how hard it is to get the SFCGAL dependency in, but at least you've already got the CGAL dependency needed for building.

Thanks,

Regina

From: Scott Mugnaini [mailto:scott.mugnaini@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 3:49 PM
To: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>
Cc: Paragon Corporation <lr@pcorp.us>; pgsql-pkg-yum <pgsql-pkg-yum@postgresql.org>
Subject: Re: Update on pgrouting on RHEL 6

Ugh - sorry to ask, but I see PgRouting latest is 2.1.0, rather than 2.0.1

Any chance this will make it into repo?

The deps seem to be in repo already:
http://docs.pgrouting.org/2.1/doc/src/installation/build.html

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

Hi,

After my last two emails, I think I fixed the issue :( Adding
Boost_NO_BOOST_CMAKE to the spec file seems to help!

Pushed pgrouting 2.0.1 to 9.5 - RHEL 6 repos!

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ