PSQL9 installation for WIN - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Rainer Raspel
Subject PSQL9 installation for WIN
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hello everybody,

i tried to install the latest PSQL for win. The server for our application
here is very old (PSQL 8.1) and I think it's time to change to the new
release.
Unfortunately the application (it's a windows-application) that needs the
server also needs the WIN1250 codepage for its database.
The database was built and initialized by the installation of that program.
No luck, everytime  I get the error-message that the choosen WIN1250  of the
program was not compatible with the LC_LOCALE Germa.Germany.1252

What locale is to choose while in installation process of the SQL-Server?