Re: Archives down? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Archives down?
Date
List pgsql-www
-----Original Message-----
From: "Joshua D. Drake"<jd@commandprompt.com>
Sent: 21/01/06 20:16:11
To: "Marc G. Fournier"<scrappy@postgresql.org>
Cc: "Larry Rosenman"<ler@lerctr.org>, "'Dave Page'"<dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>,
"pgsql-www@postgresql.org"<pgsql-www@postgresql.org>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] Archives down?

> It is back up. I have removed the offending process and the problem
> should now be resolved.

Thanks Joshua. Out of interest, is your site on the same box? It seemed to be similarly affected which is why I
couldn'tfind any other way to contact your helldesk.

/D

-----Unmodified Original Message-----
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Oops, sorry ... okay, I've moved archives back to svr5 for now, until
> we hear from joshua ... I only have his email, none of his pager stuff :(
800 number is on the website (which was down ;).

It is back up. I have removed the offending process and the problem
should now be resolved.

Joshua D. Drake

Co-Authors: PLphp, PLperl - http://www.commandprompt.com/