Re: still having pg_user error - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Joel Fradkin
Subject Re: still having pg_user error
Date
List pgsql-sql
Finally I think that did the trick.
I did see the GUI editor for security and set SELinux to off and re-booted.
I ran the rpm text you gave me
I can use pgadmin with no errors, now for another 12 hours of transferring
data :( so I can work on the views and stored procedures.

This list is a great resource and I appreciate all the ideas comments and
help it has made the difference for me.

Joel Fradkin
Wazagua, Inc.
2520 Trailmate Dr
Sarasota, Florida 34243
Tel.  941-753-7111 ext 305
jfradkin@wazagua.com
www.wazagua.com
Powered by Wazagua
Providing you with the latest Web-based technology & advanced tools.
C 2004. WAZAGUA, Inc. All rights reserved. WAZAGUA, IncThis email message is for the use of the intended recipient(s)
andmay

contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete and destroy
all copies of the original message, including attachments.