RES: Seaching without accents - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Augusto Cesar Castoldi
Subject RES: Seaching without accents
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Yes,

I tried to initdb isso locale too.

Didn’t worked, now my linux is configured with pt_BR, than in initdb
appers there, "using locale pt_BR"

Why it doesn't work? Did you tried it?

Is there something related with "Indexes" ? Do I need to create one? If
I create an Index, it will save the rows in 'index' without acents?

Thanks,

Augusto