PostgreSQL User Manual - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Corey Scott
Subject PostgreSQL User Manual
Date
List pgsql-docs

Sorry to post this to the mailing list, but I couldnt find anywhere else to send it.

I recently noticed that the user manual was without a set of bookmarks and that the TOC was not linked to anything. For this reason I decided to put these things into the document. You will find at the following URL a zipped version of the document, currently listed as the most recent user manual with the TOC linked and bookmarks added.

http://www.motionworks.com.my/_corey/PostgreSQL/user.zip

I hope all this is to your liking and that you will find it useful in someway.

Also, there are a few of the other manuals that do not have these features, I am happy to rectify them as well if you wish.

Many thanks,

Corey Scott

Corey Scott - Technical Director

corey@motionworks.com.my