Re: Listen/notify and ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Gustavo Pinsard
Subject Re: Listen/notify and ODBC
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Mark,

When you say "listen/notify", do you mean to respond to SQL commands like "CREATE TABLE" or "CREATE DATABASE"?

The reason why I'm asking is that I do this kind of thing all the time from the language I programm, Clarion for Windows.

What are you trying to accomplish?

Gustavo Pinsard