Couldn't find any tables, sequences or indices! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruno BAGUETTE
Subject Couldn't find any tables, sequences or indices!
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I use PostgreSQL 6.5.3 and it coredumped during the night...  :-(

This morning, I can't see the tables or anything in the databases, when
I do a \d in psql, I get the message "Couldn't find any tables,
sequences or indices!".

But the file that contains the DB is NOT empty (this a laaarge file). So
I'm sure that the DB is not really empty... But a pg_dump give me an
empty dump file... :-(

Do you have an idea to help me to fix that problem ?

Thanks in advance !

Bruno BAGUETTE - pgsql-ml@baguette.net