French translation proposal for the FAQ - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruno Baguette
Subject French translation proposal for the FAQ
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello from Belgium,

Since I want to promote the use of PostgreSQL, I would like to translate
some english pages into french in order to give a french-speaking
documentation to french-speaking PostgreSQL users.

I would like to translate the FAQ
(http://www.be.postgresql.org/docs/faq-english.html) in french, but I
have a question. When I will finish this translation, is it possible to
publish it inside the official PostgreSQL website (with the other
translations of the FAQ) ?

I'm waiting for your acknoledgement about this proposal before beginning
the translation,

Thanks in advance ! :-)

Bruno BAGUETTE - bruno.baguette@netcourrier.com