Is the mod_auth_pgsql apache module is used by somebody ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruno Baguette
Subject Is the mod_auth_pgsql apache module is used by somebody ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I've found an Apache module named "mod_auth_pgsql" that allows to use a
PostgreSQL database for user authentification inside a directory.

Since I never heard about this module in the pgsql mailing-list, I would
like to know if this module can be used in a production environnement ?
Is somebody that uses that module can tell me if this module is safe and
can be installed easely ?

Thanks in advance ! ;-)

Bruno BAGUETTE - bruno.baguette@netcourrier.com