RE: PGAdmin4 debugger - unable to call ltree functions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ian Bell
Subject RE: PGAdmin4 debugger - unable to call ltree functions
Date
Re: PGAdmin4 debugger - unable to call ltree functions  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general

Hello Adrian,

I just tried your suggestion and it generates the same error.  For verification, here is the function run in the debugger.

create or replace function TestLtreeV2( MyArg text ) returns void

as $$

declare

     _testVar integer;

begin

SELECT 1 INTO _testvar FROM TableLtree WHERE MyPath = text2ltree( MyArg ) LIMIT 1;

raise notice '_testVar = %', _testVar;

end;

$$ language plpgsql;

Ian