Bulgarian User Group

From
Dimitar Ianakiev
Date:

Re: Bulgarian User Group

From
Dimitar Ianakiev
Date:

Re: Bulgarian User Group

From
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Date:
Hi Dimitar,

On Jan 5, 2015, at 3:41 PM, Dimitar Ianakiev <root@mitaka-g.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Excuse me for being so eager but I did not receive not even one reply
> to my request. Please list us in the user group section on
> postgresql.com. Also if you have any specific requirements for local
> user groups please tell us so we can try to cover them.
>
> Thank you in advance for your assistance.
>
> Kind Regards
> Dimitar
>
> On 18/12/14 22:02, Dimitar Ianakiev wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> My name is Dimitar Ianakiev and me and few friends started a user
>> group in Bulgaria. Out site is http://bgpug.org/. We are currently
>> in the process of populating the site with new information. We have
>> a mailing list on google goups:
>> postgresql-bulgaria@googlegroups.com. We have a facebook group
>> too: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486318968296909/. I have
>> created a new organization from my profile on postgresq.org. We
>> would like to get listed in the user group section on
>> postgresql.com. Also if you have any other requirements for
>> creating a user group we will be happy to hear them. Thanks in
>> advance for the assistance.
>>
>> Kind Regards Dimitar

Congrats on starting the group.  I will work on getting this listed.  Do you have a city where you are hosting meetups?

Best,

Jonathan

Re: Bulgarian User Group

From
Dimitar Ianakiev
Date:

Hi Jonathan,

On 05/01/15 22:47, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> Hi Dimitar,
>
> On Jan 5, 2015, at 3:41 PM, Dimitar Ianakiev <root@mitaka-g.net>
> wrote:

Re: Bulgarian User Group

From
Dimitar Ianakiev
Date:

Hello,

Can you please update me on the listing? Thanks again.

Kind regards
Dimitar

On 05/01/15 22:59, Dimitar Ianakiev wrote:
> Hi Jonathan,
>
> On 05/01/15 22:47, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
>> Hi Dimitar,
>
>> On Jan 5, 2015, at 3:41 PM, Dimitar Ianakiev <root@mitaka-g.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Excuse me for being so eager but I did not receive not even
>>> one reply to my request. Please list us in the user group
>>> section on postgresql.com. Also if you have any specific
>>> requirements for local user groups please tell us so we can try
>>> to cover them.
>>>
>>> Thank you in advance for your assistance.
>>>
>>> Kind Regards Dimitar

>> Congrats on starting the group.  I will work on getting this
>> listed.  Do you have a city where you are hosting meetups?
>
> The meetups will be hosted in Sofia. Thanks for the assistance on
> the listing.
>

>> Best,
>
>> Jonathan

Re: Bulgarian User Group

From
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Date:
Hi Dimitar,

On Jan 15, 2015, at 3:11 PM, Dimitar Ianakiev <root@mitaka-g.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can you please update me on the listing? Thanks again.
>
> Kind regards
> Dimitar
>
> On 05/01/15 22:59, Dimitar Ianakiev wrote:
>> Hi Jonathan,
>>
>> On 05/01/15 22:47, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
>>> Hi Dimitar,

>>> Congrats on starting the group.  I will work on getting this
>>> listed.  Do you have a city where you are hosting meetups?
>>
>> The meetups will be hosted in Sofia. Thanks for the assistance on
>> the listing.
>>

>>> Best,
>>
>>> Jonathan

I have added your listing to the site.