Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact

From
Raymond O'Donnell
Date:
On 28/11/2007 21:26, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Because he just volunteered, and hasn't yet confirmed that he wants to be a
> Regional contact now that he knows what it entails.  When I have the round up
> I'll propose *all* the new names to -advocacy.

I'll just add here that I'll quite happily share the job with anyone
else who wants to help - I work only part-time in IT, and not really "in
the industry" in any sense, so I'm sure others would have more useful
contacts than me.

Now, if you want a good organ recital series, I'm your man.... :-)

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date: