my apology

From
mdean
Date:
sorry for the use of adjectives.  I know Josh is Jewish, come on fellas!!!
nhrcommu@rochester.rr.com wrote:

>As a former Catholic Diocese Youth of the Year and
>one of the 3 altar boys that would actually show up
>for 7 AM Mass, I can say that I agree with your
>appraisal.  Next time you do a wiwi story, best
>write it in Latin or the Bishops will make you do
>rosaries.
>
>4 Hail Mary's and an Act of Contrition should
>absolve you.
>
>Thanks for the out-loud laugh. :-)
>
>Mike Ellsworth

I am amazed that my only complaints related to my ribald form, no one
disagreed with my assessment of the process.

Re: my apology

From
Robert Treat
Date:
On Wednesday 23 August 2006 22:02, mdean wrote:
> I am amazed that my only complaints related to my ribald form, no one
> disagreed with my assessment of the process.

I think most of us just dismiss your assessments out of hand at this point...

;-)
--
Robert Treat