10th anniversary talks

Date:
Where are our 10th anniversary talks archived?  I want to see Peter's
XML talk.

--
  Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us

Re: 10th anniversary talks

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Bruce,

> Where are our 10th anniversary talks archived?  I want to see Peter's
> XML talk.

Sorry, this is held up by "technical difficulties" defined as "me and Gavin
Roy being way too swamped and being bottlenecks for everyone else."

Peter can probably e-mail you his talk though.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

Re: 10th anniversary talks

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Am Mittwoch, 23. August 2006 06:12 schrieb Bruce Momjian:
> I want to see Peter's XML talk.

FWIW, whenever the talks are up and the Summer of Code is finished and the
Wiki is set up, I plan to develop a bit of a project plan over there.

--
Peter Eisentraut