Re: schema synchronization - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shoaib Mir
Subject Re: schema synchronization
Date
List pgsql-general
Slony might help you there with the EXECUTE SCRIPT option.

Thanks,
---------
Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com)

On 11/13/06, Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@infinito.it> wrote:
Hi all,
I've got a productional database that is running, while on my laptop I use a
copy of the database to develop an application. Sometimes I have to change
the schema of the database in order to implement new application features,
and I'd like to know if there's a way to automatically synchronize the schema
of my laptop (latest) with the productional one. Of course, the changes I
made does not affect primary or foreign keys or other constraints ( i.e., I
add a column, ...).
Is this possible?

Thanks,
Luca