doubt about UNIX!!! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sanchez Diaz Sonia
Subject doubt about UNIX!!!
Date
List pgsql-general
    Hy!!

    I know the next question it is not about the list, but I need
someone help me PLEASE!!!!

    I have a server HP-UX 900 with OS 90.05 but I can not configure
the Window System, when I log in from the console I need to choose the
Faile-safe section because I don not the system does not let me to log
in!!!

    Somebody Can help me or know about a mailing list where I can ask
about my question (and resolve my problem?)

        Thanks!

    Facultad de Contaduria y Administracion

                  __U_/     Sanchez Diaz Sonia

    e-mail: sony@dec.contad.unam.mx