Another jdbc2 ResultSet patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Travis Bauer
Subject Another jdbc2 ResultSet patch
Date
List pgsql-patches
This patch fixes the 0-based/1-based result set indexing problem for
absolute.  It also makes it more compliant with the interface
specification in Sun's documentation;

1. absolute(0) should throw an exception.
2. absolute(>num-records) should set the current row to after the last
record in addition to returning false.
3. absolute(<num-records) should set the current row to before the first
record in addition to returning false.

These operations in the existing code just return false and don't change
current_row.

These changes required a minor change to relative(int) since it calls
absolute(int)

The attached patch is against the cvs repository tree as of this morning.

Also, who is in charge of maintaining the jdbc driver?  I'm working on
getArray for the jdbc2 driver, but it's going to require three more
classes to be added to the driver, and thus three more source files
in the repository.  Is there someone I can contact directly to ask about
this?

Thanks,

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer

Attachment