Re: Removing all instances of "NOT NULL" from an entire directory of files - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From ERIC Lawson - x52010
Subject Re: Removing all instances of "NOT NULL" from an entire directory of files
Date
List pgsql-novice
(In tcsh; other shells have similar/equivalent syntax.)

At the shell prompt:

foreach i (*.sql)
echo $i
cp $i $i.bkp
end

I'm using echo and cp to illustrate the syntax only; your command(s) would
go in their place.

James Eric Lawson
Research Publications Editor III
National Simulation Resource