Re: Postgresql performance - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From CHEWTC@ap.nec.com.sg
Subject Re: Postgresql performance
Date
List pgsql-performance

Hi

The Postgresql package came from the Redhat v9.0 CDROM.
I have checked the version using psql --version and it showed v7.3.2

How to check the pg_dump version?

Thank you,
REgards.

                      Josh Berkus

                      <josh@agliodbs.co        To:       CHEWTC@ap.nec.com.sg, pgsql-performance@postgresql.org

                      m>                       cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [PERFORM] Postgresql performance

                      23/10/2003 12:06

                      AM

NEC,

> After a few weeks of usage, when we do a \d at the sql prompt, there was
> duplicate object name, ie it can be a duplicate row of index or table.
> When we do a \d table_name, it will show a duplication of column names
> inside the table.

I think the version of PSQL and pg_dump which you are using do not match
the
back-end database version.  Correct this.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions