Re: Performance PG 8.0 on dual opteron / 4GB / 3ware - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Performance PG 8.0 on dual opteron / 4GB / 3ware
Date
List pgsql-performance

Not in terms of our code - we obviously do a little more than just run
the query, but I can't spot anything in there that should be
non-constant time.

Don't suppose it's anything as simple as you vacuuming in between is it?

Regards, Dave