Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement
Date
List pgsql-hackers

I'm not sure based on the current discussion. The file above is what I
always download, and what I will want to download in the future. I kinda
got the impression that WTKS would include all sorts of other stuff
which I would not be interested in.

> Bottom line - make it easy for the *newbies*. Those of us who know
> exactly what we want will know where to look for it (say in a separate
> subdir). (or we'll just download the whole tarball anyway because that
> is *way* much more convenient... Speaking for myself there,
> of course.)

Agreed on all counts.

/D