Re: Determine the name of the calling function - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Jack Kaufman
Subject Re: Determine the name of the calling function
Date
List pgsql-novice

Daniel,

Thank you for the "alternative language" idea.  Unfortunately, PL/pgSQL is the only PL on the test database I am learning on.  Of course, other languages may become available to us down the road.  I'll your suggestion in mind.

Thank you, Jack