Re: How to access large objects in Postgresql c-language functions? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: How to access large objects in Postgresql c-language functions?
Date
List pgsql-general
Regards

Pavel Stehule

I'm writing a c-language user defined function for postgresql 9.3.5. I didn't use pl/pgsql or pl/python because part of it needs to be written in C for speed.

The function gets an existing OID as an argument. How can I access & modify the OID data from within the c-language function? I can't find any docs for that!

Thanks,

-Spiros