Re: New PostgreSQL T-Shirt - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Subject Re: New PostgreSQL T-Shirt
Date
Re: New PostgreSQL T-Shirt
Re: New PostgreSQL T-Shirt
Re: New PostgreSQL T-Shirt
List pgsql-advocacy

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 3:38 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> On 07/12/2016 11:03 AM, Fábio Telles Rodriguez wrote:
>
> > All the T-shirts already made was destroyed and the people who bought it
> > will be refunded. Sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> That seems excessive.  If I'd known you were going to do that, I'd have
> tried to talk you out of it.

We talked a lot about that and as Fabio received an *excessive* negative feedback we decided rollback all the operation.

Fabio just did his best to promote PostgreSQL and celebrate the 20th anniversary here in Brazil, specially because tomorrow will start the FISL (International Free Software Forum) here in Porto Alegre and we organize a PGDay [1] inside the event to celebrate the 20th anniversary and also the 10th anniversary of the Brazilian Community.

Regards,