Re: query to get the list of key (reserverd) words? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: query to get the list of key (reserverd) words?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 4 August 2011 13:53, Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com> wrote:
> Is there a pg_* or other table in the database that I can query for this
> list?  Or some other automated method that can be employed?

All keywords are listed in src/backend/parser/gram.y:

/* ordinary key words in alphabetical order */
%token <keyword> ABORT_P ABSOLUTE_P ACCESS ACTION ADD_P ADMIN AFTER
        AGGREGATE ALL ALSO ALTER ALWAYS ANALYSE ANALYZE AND ANY ARRAY AS ASC
        ASSERTION ASSIGNMENT ASYMMETRIC AT ATTRIBUTE AUTHORIZATION

        BACKWARD BEFORE BEGIN_P BETWEEN BIGINT BINARY BIT
        BOOLEAN_P BOTH BY

*** SNIP ***