Re: explicit JOIN faster than implicit? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin Gainty
Subject Re: explicit JOIN faster than implicit?
Date
List pgsql-general
here is my best -> worst join scenario starting with best
1)low cardinality tables
2)where or join on indexed columns
3)function indexes
4)concatenated indexes
5)cartesian join ..every row join specifically joins every other row from every other table

Martin Gainty