Re: How much memory is PostgreSQL using - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Campbell, Lance
Subject Re: How much memory is PostgreSQL using
Date
List pgsql-performance
Greg,
Thanks for your help.

1) How does the number of buffers provided by pg_buffercache compare to
memory (buffers * X = Y meg)?
2) Is there a way to tell how many total buffers I have available/max?

Thanks,

Lance Campbell
Software Architect/DBA/Project Manager
Web Services at Public Affairs