Re: [GENERAL] ISO week dates - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [GENERAL] ISO week dates
Date
List pgsql-patches
> Andrew Dunstan escribi�:
>> Well, the first question is "which table should these tests actually be
>> using, and why?" Then they can be changed or moved as appropriate.

> I just committed my patch before reading this comment.  Maybe it was
> rushed.

Yes, it was: you now have two duplicate tests in timestamp.sql, and
no corresponding test in timestamptz.sql.  It looks to me like the
submitter intended to be testing timestamp_tbl in the former file
and the same tests against timestamptz_tbl in the latter.  Please
recheck the diff and fix.

            regards, tom lane