Re: performance on new linux box - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Jochen Erwied
Subject Re: performance on new linux box
Date
Re: performance on new linux box  (Ryan Wexler <ryan@iridiumsuite.com>)
List pgsql-performance
Thursday, July 8, 2010, 7:16:47 PM you wrote:

> Thanks.  The server is hosted, so it is a bit of a hassle to figure this
> stuff out, but I am having someone check.

If you have root access to the machine, you should try 'tw_cli /cx show',
where the x in /cx is the controller number. If not present on the machine,
the command-line-tools are available from 3ware in their download-section.

You should get an output showing something like this:

Name  OnlineState  BBUReady  Status    Volt     Temp     Hours  LastCapTest
bbu   On           Yes       OK        OK       OK       202    01-Jan-1970

Don't ask why the 'LastCapTest' does not show a valid value, the bbu here
completed the test successfully.

--
Jochen Erwied     |   home: jochen@erwied.eu     +49-208-38800-18, FAX: -19
Sauerbruchstr. 17 |   work: joe@mbs-software.de  +49-2151-7294-24, FAX: -50