Re: Disk filling, CPU filling, renegade inserts and deletes? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Richard Plotkin
Subject Re: Disk filling, CPU filling, renegade inserts and deletes?
Date
List pgsql-performance
As a follow-up, I've found a function that used the following code:

CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE results
(nOrder integer,
page_id integer,
name text)
WITHOUT OIDS
ON COMMIT DROP;

I would assume that the "WITHOUT OIDS" would be part of the source of
the problem, so I've commented it out.